nopCommerce REST Web Services API Plugin – Secured and Easy to Use
The nopcommece plugin implements RESTful Web Services and offers RESTful architecture on top of the nopCommerce existing services in a secured way (using JWT) which enables one to develop secured client applications like Mobile App or Front End Website using AngularJs or KnockoutJs.
nopCommerce Web Services API plugin implemented as per REST standards. It enables you to access client side services as standard RESTful architecture which can be used to build mobile app or any other Web Services based client application. Moreover, it is secured using JWT (JSON Web Token).
Features of the Web Services REST API Plugin:
- Implements Web Services API as per REST Standards for all client side services / methods for nopCommerce which you can use to Pull and Push data from any external application build on any other language or platform
- Outputs Standards JSON Response
- One of the complete set of API that can be consumed by Mobile App or any other application that needs to generate or perform client side operations
- Secured using JWT (JSON Web Token) – currently supports HS256,HS384,HS512 methods for token encryption, can be disabled for developing or debugging purposes
- Supports API calls on Secured Connection (HTTPS) or Unsecured Connection (HTTP) between server & client
- Protected against Replay Attacks
- Supports Multi Lingual features of nopCommerce
- Supports Multi Stores features of nopCommerce
- Supports Multi Currency features of nopCommerce
- Well documented
- Supported by professional team
- Actively developed (faster bug fixes, faster updates – more reliable plugin with each release)
- Easy to install, use & configure
- Can be installed without any down time
- Also available with Source Code at additional price
- Comprehensive methods already supported by plugin
List of methods supported by nopAccelerate REST Web Services API Plugin
Submit a form with valid email address, you’ll receive document by email immediately.
What is REST API?
REST, stands for Representational State Transfer, is an architecture that can be used dealing with web services. REST API defines the methods on which developers can perform requests and receive responses. Generally we use it for the various uses when we need JSON based data from one application to another one.
a REST service is:
- Platform-independent (you don’t care if the server is Windows, the client is a Linux/Android, or anything else),
- Language-independent (C# can talk to Java, etc.),
- Standards-based (runs on top of HTTP), and
- Can easily be used in the presence of firewalls.
What is JWT?
Get me Started with Web Services API Plugin
Have Questions about nopAccelerate REST Web Services API Plugin? We are happy to help!🙂