Xcellence-IT is looking for a strong, client-facing .Net developer to work remotely as a Senior ASP Dot Net C# MVC Developer under agile environment who works well participating on distributed teams.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere. If you want to become part of awesome Xcellence-IT Team, apply now.
Position: Senior ASP Dot Net C# MVC Developer – Remote Position – Work from Anywhere
Number of Positions: Five
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Work independently under guidance of the Project Manager and to complete the tasks timely with highest quality
- Executing projects including requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning, deployment, or maintenance and to deliver a fully tested source code / programs
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Contributes to or develops technical and user documentation
- Collaborate efficiently with teammates to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal
- Author and/or perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform debugging in development, test and production environments
- Collaborate, learn, teach
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong programming skills in C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, MSSQL Server
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert it to technical specifications required for development
- Ability to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- Strong front-end skills including HTML, CSS, JS and Angular
- Experience with web services
- Experience with large software app dev efforts managed in agile/scrum
- A great verbal and written communicator
- Able to converse in the English language
- In-depth knowledge of IIS and Azure is preferred
- Proven hands-on contributor who can think outside the box
- Client-facing experience
Cultural Fit at Xcellence-IT
- You love learning, you love teaching
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
- Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- At least 3 or 3+ years of relevant industry experience is required.
Salary is no bar, for a right candidate.
Click Here To Apply