Xcellence-IT is looking for right candidate to fill open position to work as Xamarin Application Developer at our Surat office. If you want to become part of our team, apply now.
Position: Senior Xamarin Application Developer
Number of Positions: One
Place: Surat, Gujarat – INDIA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver fully functional, cross-platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Client communication when needed.
- Daily reporting.
- Collaborate, learn, teach.
Required Skills (* skills are mandatory to apply):
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio *.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services *.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework *.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows and iOS *.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design*.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases*.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities*.
- Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach is must*.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development*.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support*.
- Expert on Source Control like SVN & Github is preferred.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-members in English as Main Language*.
Cultural Fit at Xcellence-IT
- You love learning, you love teaching
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
Eligibility Criteria (All of below is required):
- Candidate should be any graduate/post graduate in Computer Science or related degree program.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (Specially in English language).
- At least 2 years 6 months of relevant industry experience (excluding project training) is required.
Salary is no bar, for a right candidate.
Email To Apply