Xcellence-IT is looking for right candidate to fill open position to work as Umbraco Developer. If you want to become part of awesome Xcellence-IT Team, apply now.
Position: Senior Umbraco Developer
Number of Positions: One
Experience: 4+ Years
Work Mode: WFH
Place: Surat, India
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Umbraco-based websites, ensuring high-quality coding standards, performance, and security.
- Customize Umbraco templates, create content types, and implement site-specific functionalities.
- Collaborate with designers, front-end developers, and back-end developers to implement design specifications and ensure seamless integration.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Umbraco CMS, website functionality, and third-party integrations.
- Optimize websites for performance and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Stay up to date with Umbraco developments and best practices to continually improve our websites and development processes.
- Work together with the onsite team consisting of project manager, squad lead, front-end developers, tester and UX designer.
- Work together and alone on tasks for multiple and clients.
- Minimum 4+ years of hands-on experience in ASP.NET development.
- Minimum 4+ years of hands-on experience in Umbraco development, with a strong track record of delivering successful projects.
- Solid knowledge of website performance optimization and SEO best practices, with familiarity in accessibility standards.
- Strong understanding of back-end development using C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with version control systems like Git, SVN, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills in English and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in utilizing SQL Server for efficient database management and optimization.
- Experience with Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps for scalable application deployment and management.
- Familiarity with XML and JSON data formats, and experience in working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience from working in Agile projects.
Behavioral & Competencies:
- Excellent in oral and written communication in English.
- Highly motivated, action oriented, persistent towards accomplishing tasks and drives for success.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Independent and self organized to manage and deliver the required project milestones in agreed timeline.
- Good demonstration of assertiveness.
Salary is no bar, for a right candidate.
Email To Apply