We are happy to announce the release of latest version for nopAccelerate – Solr integration plugin for nopCommerce; nopAccelerate Search – Advanced Search Plugin for nopCommerce and nopAccelerate CDN – free CDN Plugin for nopCommerce which supports nopCommerce 3.40.
The newer version of nopAccelerate includes several new features enhancements and bug fixes.
What’s New in nopAccelerate?
- Added support for nopCommerce 3.40
- Now nopAccelerate is compatible with Apache Solr 4.9.0
- Performance Optimization. Optimized search method to be more faster, especially when you’re having thousands of categories.
- Performance Optimization. Added indexing to Incremental_Solr_Product table.
- Default language can be configured for Solr Core, if there are more than single language available.
- Added Stock Availability Filter on Manufacturer Page.
- Indexed protocol-independent image URLs to Solr, this removes need to re-index when SSL setting is changed.
- Group product is now searchable using their associated product’s SKU.
- Several Bug fixes
Please read the full release notes here.
This version includes a change in Solr Configuration files (Schema.xml & Config.xml), and therefore you need to run a full indexing after performing an update. Click here to find more details on how to upgrade a plugin.
It’s time for you to upgrade to the latest version. For those who haven’t yet tried nopAccelerate, start with taking a free trial here.